Alternity Resources - Below are some links to resources and perspectives relating to pregnancy and identity. Please email us at email@example.com to submit a resource that you would like to see listed.
Alternity * (adj.) \all-tur-ni-tee\ - A "neologism" or new term, with a gender-inclusive intention, relating to or effective during pregnancy and shortly after childbirth. <alternity wear; alternity leave>
- www.lgbtqperinatalassociates.com - a group of exceptionally skillful, highly-qualified, LGBTQ perinatal wellness practitioners
- Butchbaby & Co: Don't change, just because your body does. The first ever alternity wear for pregnant masculine, transgender, and queer individuals.
- "Preggo Butch Fashion" Blog
- Finding Maternity Clothes When You're Pregnant and Butch - QParent
- Where can butches find maternity clothing? | @offbeatfamilies
- Genderqueer Breeder Blog
- Ask dapperQ: Pregnant Style? • dapperQ
- Pregnant Butch: Nine Long Months Spent in Drag: A. K. Summers
- Privilege Check: The Right to Parent and Queer Communities | Queer Family Matters
- BUTCHES + BABIES (tumblr blog)
- Qwear / Genderqueer Transmasculine and 16-Weeks Pregnant (qwear post)
- Trans Birth - a directory created to connect trans and gender non-conforming people and their families to midwives, OBGYNs, and doulas.
- Milk Junkies - Breast feeding and parenting from a transgender perspective
- Genderqueer Mommy - an interview with Katy Koonce
- Sometimes Daddies Do Get Pregnant (How I Do Queer Parenting) - By Lucy Silva Marrero
- Dirty Queer Birth | Boy, Baby, Boy: Adventures in Queer Pregnancy